Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie
Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (MCMP)
- CV, Stewart Rush (October 2017) (29 KByte)
Rush Stewart completed a PhD (2017) in philosophy at Columbia University with a dissertation on aggregating probabilities, preferences, and full beliefs. He was a visiting fellow at the MCMP in the summer of 2015.
Rush is interested in decision theory, formal and social epistemology, philosophy of science, and American pragmatism.
- “Unanimous Consensus against AGM?” Forthcoming in Thought: A Journal of Philosophy.
- “Learning and Pooling, Pooling and Learning” (with Ignacio Ojea Quintana). Forthcoming in Erkenntnis.
- “Probabilistic Opinion Pooling with Imprecise Probabilities” (with Ignacio Ojea Quintana). Forthcoming in the Journal of Philosophical Logic.
- “Conditional Choice with a Vacuous Second Tier.” Synthese, 193(1): 219-243