Philosophy at Work (11 - 12 March 2019)
Idea & Motivation
The workshop continues the series of workshops held either at the University of Salzburg, or the University of California/Irvine or at LMU Munich.
The topics presented at the workshop cover a wide variety of mathematical philosophy: philosophy of logic, inductive logic, game theory, general philosophy of science, and special philosophy of science -- just to mention a few.
- Bengt Autzen (Salzburg/MCMP)
- Jeff Barrett (UC Irvine)
- Norbert Gratzl (LMU/MCMP)
- Simon Huttegger (UC Irvine)
- Silvia Jonas (LMU/MCMP)
- Hannes Leitgeb (LMU/MCMP)
- Toby Meadows (UC Irvine)
- Patricia Palacios (Salzburg/MCMP)
- Lauren Ross (UC Irvine)
- Marta Sznajder (LMU/MCMP)
- Charlotte Werndl (Salzburg)
Carl Friedrich von Siemens Stiftung
Südliches Schloßrondell 23
The workshop is supported by the Carl Friedrich von Siemens Stiftung.