Fakultät für Philosophie, Wissenschaftstheorie
Munich Center for Mathematical Philosophy (MCMP)
Lehrstuhl für Logik und Sprachphilosophie
Emmy Noether research group on New Territories for Modal Logic
- CV Grilletti Gianluca (July 2021) (240 KByte)
I have obtained my PhD at the Institute of Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC) of Amsterdam in November 2020, as part of the ERC project Quantification and modality in the realm of questions (here you can find my dissertation). Between September 2020 and June 2021 I have been a postdoctoral researcher in the same project. I joined the MCMP in 2021 as a postdoctoral researcher in the DFG project New areas for modal logic.
My main research interests lie in the area of mathematical logic, with a particular focus on non classical logics and team semantics. In my research I mainly focused on inquisitive first-order logic, a formalism developed to study the relation between quantification and questions in natural language. In particular, I developed game-theoretic, proof-theoretic and algebraic tools to study this new formalism. On the side, I also worked on modal and temporal logics, with a focus on fix-point logics and their applications in model checking.
- 2021. I. Ciardelli, G.G. Games and cardinalities in inquisitive first-order logic. Review of Symbolic Logic.
- 2019. N. Bezhanishvili, G.G., W. Holliday. Algebraic and topological semantics for inquisitive logic via choice-free duality. Proceedings of WoLLIC 2019.
- 2018. G.G. Disjunction and Existence Properties in Inquisitive First-Order Logic. Studia Logica.
- 2018. V. Ciancia, S. Gilmore, G.G., D. Latella, M. Loreti and M. Massink. Spatio-temporal model-checking of vehicular movement in public transport systems. International Journal on Software Tools for Technology Transfer.